Thursday, March 17, 2016

#CasualGlam

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I wanted to extend my gratitude to each and every one of you over the last week. I am so thankful for all the retweets on Twitter, all the shares on Facebook and all the +1s on Google+. It really means a lot to me to receive this level of support and feedback from everyone. Love Y’all.

I am still in a celebratory mood which means I am somewhat still in GLAM mode. However, January and February brought out my casual side and as a result, I have decided to go halves on the look with a #CasualGlam
The look is very stripped back and the effortlessness, which is reflective of everything I am at present, is probably why I love this look so much.








Bomber Jacket & Dress: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: River Island


Let me know what you think of my fit. Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig