Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Court of Love

“The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” –Rumi

Hey Guys and Dolls,
I am about to hit y’all with this third instalment real quick, as we are getting closer to Valentine’s Day. This look is a favourite of mine because I get to wear a LBD (Little Black Dress) and who doesn’t love a great LBD.

This look is little more daring than the first one posted and is more geared towards an evening/night-time rendezvous e.g. a night out dancing, concert date, dinner and a movie date etc.





Dress: AQ/AQ
Sandals: ZARA


Happy Valentine’s Day. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig