Sunday, July 17, 2016

Brooke Lynn

“One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.” –Tom Wolfe

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I wanted to show you another OOTD from my week in New York. This ensemble is what I wore on my second day in New York and it has been slightly modified in the sense that I have changed what I was wearing under the dungarees. You can see exactly what I wore under it further down in the pictures but because it was so similar to the ‘MyCalvins post, I decided to switch it up a little which in a hindsight was probably a bad idea considering the amount of people that came up to me in the streets of NYC telling me how much they loved what I was wearing.










Crop top: Topshop
Dungarees: New Look
Sandals: ZARA
Sunglasses: Michael Kors


How do you style your dungarees/overalls? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig