Friday, June 3, 2016

EDM

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I can’t believe we are in June already. I mean, I can believe it; the year has been going so fast but I can’t believe it is this cold in June.
It is so cold; I had to take some of my knitwear outta storage. I just need someone to let Mother Nature know real quick that we are meant to be hitting summertime.
Anyway, moving on, it would seem that I have developed a love affair for denim over the last few weeks. They have been making up the foundation of my last few outfits and this post is not any different.
I am not sure if it is because I have gone 90s trend crazy or if I am just crazy full stop but I am in full experimental mode with this post. I have been finding it difficult to put outfits together in the last couple months and I am trying to push my creativity when it comes to outfit building so y’all will be seeing some wild posts over the month of June. Just bear with me whilst I figure it out, LOL






Faux Leather Snapback: ASOS
Denim Shirt: Marks & Spencer
Denim Skirt: Pull & Bear
Denim Shirt II: Topshop
Cross Necklace: Topshop
Socks: H&M
Boots: New Look


I would love to know what you think of my look. Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig