Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Oriental Flamingo

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog.
I am really excited about this post especially as I am going to be remixing an ol’ favourite of mine.
This flamingo silk jacket was where it all began. It was the first outfit post I ever blogged as ‘The Black Mannequin’ (you can view ‘strawberry bubblegum’ here) and it is back.
I love posts like this because it just goes to show that, no matter how statement your clothing item is, you can still style it up/down differently and you can take pictures in it.










Silk Jacket: H&M
Crop top: ASOS
Dress Pants & Baguette: Marks & Spencer
Sandals: Topshop
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

How did I do with the RE-FIT? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig