Tuesday, May 31, 2016

#MyCalvins

“I thrive in #MyCalvins” –Destini Monet

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome to the last post of May. I have had so much fun this month and as some of you may have figured out, I tried to make up for April by scheduling the posts fewer days apart, which led to more posts this month. I really wanted to finish the month on a high and as a result, I have picked two things that is synonymous with the 90s Era, Calvin Klein and Denim Dungarees.
I especially love the dungarees because it is the perfect way to hide all the weight my body hasn't decided to distribute properly yet LOL!!








Intimates: Calvin Klein Underwear
Denim Dungarees: River Island
Trainers: NIKE


What do you think of my look? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig