Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pretty Little Things

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog.
IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! IIT’S MY BIRTHDAY!! I’M GONNA SPEND MY MONEY. (Well, some of it anyway LOL!) It is only 1100 hours and my day has been amazing from MIDNIGHT.
In my last post, I stated that it was my birthday month and in addition, I posted a master wish list of all the beautiful things that I have been lusting over on the World Wide Web.
Tonight, I will be #DISTURBINGLONDONBABY and it is my opinion that I should do so in style so I have picked up drum roll please the ‘CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN So Kate 120mm in Black Patent’
I spent a while deciding between the So Kate and the Pigalle 120mm but the effortlessly sleek and sexy aesthetic of the So Kate’s won out in the end.
In addition to my new babies, I also picked up some bits and pieces to pull my two looks together this evening.





Makeup Brushes: LOLA
Sunglasses: a present from my friend
Lingerie: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Autograph
Watch: Michael Kors
Make-Up: MAC Cosmetics
Heart Key ring, Bracelet & Jewellery Box: Marks & Spencer
Nail Polish (in Provocative & Maneater): Leighton Denny
Perfume: Fan di Fendi EDP by FENDI
Pearl Bangle: ASOS
Bar Necklace: River Island
Shoes: Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm


Till next time folks, I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

2 comments

  1. What fab choices for your birthday. The heels are so perfect with the red dress and your gorgeous legs. Your choice of lingerie is very sexy. I hope that you had a great time. Hadiza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doll; I had an amazing time. it was awesome
      I love lingerie. It is sorta my thing and I most definitely love shoes.

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig