Thursday, February 18, 2016

BH Cosmetics

“When you’re putting on your makeup, it’s like you’re an artist but instead of painting a canvas, you’re painting your face’ –Tess, Burlesque

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. It has been a super busy week here at ‘The Black Mannequin’. I tend not to get too personal on here but I have had two 45-hour working weeks back to back and it has made it incredibly difficult for me to focus.

I am back with another beauty post for y’all though. If you follow me on Snapchat (@BLACKMNQN), you may have seen glimpses of my new babies.
Aside from being a matte lipstick fiend, I also have a certain weakness for makeup brushes. I believe the key to flawless makeup application is having the correct tools. I have several from MAC Cosmetics to Real Techniques to LOLA to Diego Dalla Palma and now, I can finally add BH Cosmetics to that list. YAY!!!

There are three different sets exemplified below and this consists of a face brush set, an eye brush set and a contour brush set all for the lovely price of £30.97. I’ve only used two of these but I really can’t fault the collection. They work very effectively and look very pretty.




I have also included some of my current favorites in the set and these include:
Nars Blusher: Taj Mahal
MAC Cosmetics Highlighter: Cheeky Bronze
MAC Cosmetics eye shadow: Woodwinked
Stila Metallic Foil Eyeshadow: Comex Gold
MDM Flow Lipstick

What do you think of my new brushes? What are your favorites? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.



Share:

2 comments

  1. YES to the gold packaging! You have a great eye for photography!

    xo,

    Aïchatou Bella

    www.stilettosandstandards.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Im still learning.
      Just Glad my vision is translating well when it comes to visuals

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig