Friday, December 4, 2015

Wonderland

“December: a month of lights, snow and feasts;
Time to make amends and tie loose ends;
Finish off what you started and hope your wishes come true”.

Hey Guys & Dolls,
December is finally here which means we are officially in party season. Some of you will be attending Christmas merrymakings whilst the rest of you will be gearing up for the New Year’s Eve Parties.
In my opinion, this is usually the best time to experiment with your personal style, whether you are discovering, re-defining or just playing around because you can just about get away with anything.

I will be rummaging through my closet to bring you my favourite party looks in the hope that I might inspire you when it comes to building your outfits for your holiday revelries and I shall be kicking off the series with one of my favourites.

This particular look is très parfait if you want to steer away from the traditional cocktail dress, which is what most women will be opting for this holiday season.








Jumpsuit: Topshop
Faux Fur Stole: Marks & Spencer
Bow Tie: Vintage
Sandals: ZARA


Let me know what you think of my look below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14505409/?claim=pw8hk9dtfmv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Share:

1 comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig