Thursday, July 9, 2015

HuckleBerry

Hey Dolls & Guys,
The look in this post was inspired by one of my favorite TV Shows.  
Whilst watching Season 3 Episode 11 of 'Single Ladies', Denise Vasi who plays Raquel was styled by the genius that is Anthony L. Williams for a night out and as soon as I saw the outfit, I knew that I had to put something similar together.

A few weeks later, I found these pleated transparent chiffon pants in AA. I couldn't contain my excitement, as I've never come across anything like it and they remind me of the Badgley Mischka Pants seen on a lot of celebrities such as Vanessa Hudgens.








Earrings: H&M
Necklace: Marks & Spencer
Bralet: Miss Selfridge
Chiffon Pants: American Apparel
Clutch: Primark
Hand Chain: H&M
Heels: Topshop



Let me know what y’all think. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig